Payment, delivery & warranty
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE
General Delivery Times
• Gauteng : 1 to 3 working days
• Western Cape: 2 to 4 working days
• Kwa-Zulu Natal: 2 to 4 working days
• All other areas: 2 to 5 working days
Placement of orders
• Quotes or proforma invoice will be issued based on your request.
• The validity of the Proforma invoice will be two working days in which time Satronics will require proof of payment. Prior to the expiry date the buyer can request an extension. If the Proforma invoice or quote has expired, the buyer can request a new quote or proforma invoice.
• Order will be processed after EFT payment has reflected in Satronics account. No credit cards accepted.
• Generally the payment reflects from buyer's bank to seller's bank within 24 hours. If for some reason payment has been delayed you will be notified and order will only be processed once payment has been acknowledged by Satronics.
• Courier tracking number will be emailed to the buyer once order has been scheduled or despatched..
• Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day.
• We do not deliver to Postal addresses as our service includes delivery via courier (Door to Door)
• Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
• Our couriers don't give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
• Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively the goods will be returned
• Delivery ETA's depend on stock availability. Stock is reserved for two working days once Proforma invoice has been issued. We will inform you if the item you require is out of stock and may take longer than the General Delivery lead times above
• Generally we do not allow for collections due to stock being held in various warehouses around the country. Ordered items may be shipped from a warehouse not in your Province.
• Collections however can be arranged at our admin office in Roodepoort but will in no way speed up the time you will receive your goods.
• We do not deliver outside the borders of South Africa, but you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us once an arrangement has been made - applicable to international customers only. Vat invoice will be issued which vat can then be refunded at South African border customs.
• Satronics is a registered exporter however will only export vat free to SADC countries to international businesses using a registered clearing agent. You welcome to discuss your particular requirements with us.
Returns & Warrantee
• All goods sold by Satronics carry a 1-year manufacturer's warrantee.
All items returned should be delivered to Satronics at buyer’s expense and will be returned to customer at Satronics expense. All items will be subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer of the product. All items out of warranty will be quoted on before repairs will be undertaken. If the technicians determine that the faulty item is under warranty, the courier cost will be reimbursed to customer based on the standard rate charged by the “Courier guy”
• Satronics does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before placing orders.
• Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedures.
Admin fee of 20% may be charged for refunds if the packaging or item has been damaged due usage not as per manufacturer’s instructions. This be will be confirmed after inspection by technicians and report will be sent to you.
If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and request that you return the item to our physical address shown on invoice. If you are returning Goods via courier, please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en-route. All returns must include a copy of your original invoice. Faulty goods will be checked by the repair department and will be either repaired or replaced. All warranties are subject to original manufacturer’s terms and conditions.